myGermany Country Guide
Shop in Germany and ship to Argentina
Overview International Shipping from Germany to Argentina
From online shopping to doorstep delivery in Argentina, we provide all relevant services to get your stuff from Germany shipped to Argentina! Calculate upfront your shipping costs and delivery times, be informed about Argentina‘s import regulations and use our currency converter to explore a stress-free shopping tour in Germany! Our amazing services have convinced clients in more then 200 countries.
We offer via FedEx and DHL: Economy & Express Shipping to Argentina.
Our Services at a Glance for Argentina
(click on them for more details)
The following commodities are prohibited into Argentina:
- Used products such as (and not limited to):
- Spare parts
- Medical supplies
- Motorcycles and Velocipedes
- Dangerous residues (chemicals)
- Certain toxic substances contained in pharmaceutical products, cosmetics and toys
- Certain food additives and colorants
- Products containing polychlorinated biphenyl’s (PCB’s)
- Asbestos fibers of the Amphibole and Chrysotile variety (Crocidolite, Amosite, Actinolite, Antofilite and Trimolite) and products containing these fibers.
- Expensive Watches
- CDs and DVDs
You can find more information here:
myGermany ships from Weimar, Germany to Argentina with following methods:
- DHL PREMIUM
7-11 working days
- DHL Express
5-6 working days
- FedEx International Economy
7-8 working days
- FedEx International Priority/Express
3-4 working days
Customs & Taxes
- Duty 0 ARS
- Tax 0 ARS
Please note, that customs are free to change these limits and can work with their own assessment basis.