myGermany Country Guide
Shop & Ship: Shop in Germany & Europe and ship to Australia
Overview International Shipping from Germany & Europe to Australia
From online shopping to doorstep delivery in Australia, we provide all relevant services to get your stuff from Germany shipped to Australia!, at affordable rates! Calculate upfront your shipping costs and delivery times, be informed about Australia`s import regulations and use our currency converter to explore a stress-free shopping tour in Europe! Our amazing services have convinced clients in more then 200 countries.
We offer via FedEx, DHL, DBSchenker and Dachser: Freight, Economy & Express Shipping to Australia.
Are you looking for a cheap or even the cheapest option to export a car, a bike, or a mobile home/camper from Germany?
Ship a car? Ship a camper? Ship a bike? Ship a horse? Ship furniture? etc. check our special freight forwarding services too »
Our Services at a Glance for Australia
(click on them for more details)
Shipping guidelines, standard prohibitions and restrictions to consider when sending express shipments to Australia.
Restrictions for Consolidations:
Items from different merchants consolidated in one package cannot be imported into Australia (www.abf.gov.au/ 2018). Please contact myGermany for your consolidations to Australia. myGermany will handle the import clearance and provide adequate customs papers – please do not act autonous without speaking to myGermany.
Prohibited Commodities for Australia:
- Assembly Order shipments are where shipments from multiple suppliers to one consignee are consolidated into a single shipment.
- Animals, fish, birds (live)
- Banderols/tax stickers
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- ‘Cash-like’ negotiable instruments in bearer form (except event tickets)
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives and weapons
- Human remains or ashes
- Illegal goods
- Imitation (replica) firearms, weapons, explosive devices or ammunition
The following commodities are not acceptable for transport under any circumstances. This is a result of a policy decision, following the full consideration of Operational, Legal and Risk Management implications:
- Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition
- Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- Human remains, including ashes
- Jewelry, precious metals and stones
- Narcotics (illegal)
- Property, the carriage of which is prohibited by any law, regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country to or through which the shipment may be carried.
- Counterfeit Goods are Prohibited
Please note; this is not a complete list of goods subject to import prohibitions and restrictions. For a more complete list, please refer to the Customs (Prohibitions and Restrictions) Regulations 1956. The regulations can be found on the SCALEPlus site at http://www.comlaw.gov.au/
You can find more information here:
Input the main text content for your module here.
myGermany ships from Weimar, Germany to Australia with different methods. How long does it take?
- DHL PREMIUM
7-9 working days
- DHL Express
5-6 working days
- FedEx International Economy
5-6 working days
- FedEx International Priority/Express
4-5 working days
Customs & Taxes
Additionally to our rates additional tax and customs costs can occur. Australia has determined an upper value limit or allowance which means that they are exempt from customs duties or tax (de minimis threshold). The limits are:
- Duty 1.000 AUD
- Tax 1.000 AUD
Please note, that customs are free to change these limits and can work with their own assessment basis.
Our rates at a glance:
Shipping Cost Calculator
What are the total costs? How long does it take? What is the cheapest rate? Our Shipping costs calculator allows to estimate the time and shipping costs incurred when shipping your parcels from Germany in your country of destination (including DHL & FedEx charges):