myGermany Country Guide
Shop in Germany and ship to United Kingdom
Overview International Shipping from Germany to United Kingdom
From online shopping to doorstep delivery in United Kingdom, we provide all relevant services to get your stuff from Germany shipped to United Kingdom! Calculate upfront your shipping costs and delivery times, be informed about United Kingdom‘s import regulations and use our currency converter to explore a stress-free shopping tour in Germany! Our amazing services have convinced clients in more then 200 countries.
We offer via FedEx and DHL: Economy & Express Shipping to United Kingdom.
Our Services at a Glance for United Kingdom
(click on them for more details)
The following commodities are prohibited into United Kingdom:
- Flick and Gravity Knives; knives with blades that open automatically by operation of a spring device, or released by gravity or centrifugal force.
- Indecent or Obscene Material
- Offensive Weapons; belt buckle knives, death stars, throwing stars, and martial arts equipment, Pepper and similar sprays
- Counterfeit coins and bank notes
- Counterfeit or pirated goods
- Goods bearing false origin statements
- Goods infringing a trade mark
- Goods infringing a copyright
- Lottery Material
- Prison made goods
- Stamps (fictitious) including dies and plates for manufacture
- Video senders; equipment capable of transmitting video images
- Investigational Drugs
- Animal Hair and Wool
- Rice* (of US Origin-Certificate of Conformity required)
- All products containing the biocide dimethylfumarate (DMF)
- Cartridges larger than 500g by air cargo into, via or from the UK, unless they originate from a known consignor with security arrangements approved by the Department of Transport.
- Non perishable foodstuff weighing more than 10 kg to private individuals.
- The importation of food products containing meat or milk products including Whey Protein for personal consumption is prohibited.
- Two kg of infant milk, infant food and special foods required for medical reasons can be imported under the condition that these products do not require refrigeration before opening and that they are packaged proprietary brand products for consumer use is acceptable per person. They will require a doctor’s letter to substantiate the requirement. For anything over this amount a UK import license is required by consignee prior to shipping. Also specify if the feed is of dairy or soya based.
- Shipments subject to ‘Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora’ (CITES)
- Live Animals (including insects, fruit flies/drosophila melanogaster and neratodes)
- Plants of Mangifera sp (Mangoes), Solanum melongena (Aubergine), Colocasia sp (Patra leaves), Momordica sp (Bitter gourd) and Trichosanthes sp (Snake gourd), originating in India.
Due to the risk of contamination with E coli bacteria possibly linked to the recent outbreaks in Germany and France, the emergency measure prohibits the immediate effect the importation of seeds and beans from Egypt to all EU countries. The commodities are:
Beetroot sprouts, radish sprouts
Leguminous vegetables, shelled or unshelled, fresh or chilled
Dried leguminous vegetables, shelled, whether or not skinned or split
Soya bean sprouts
Soya beans, whether or not broken
Sugar beet seed
Lucerne (alfalfa) seed
Mustard seeds, for sowing
Other mustard seeds
Other oil seeds and oleaginous fruits, whether or not broken
Lucerne (alfalfa) sprouts
- Expensive Watches
- CDs and DVDs
You can find more information here:
myGermany ships from Weimar, Germany to United Kingdom with following methods:
- DHL PREMIUM
3-4 working days
- DHL Express
1-2 working days
- FedEx International Economy
3-4 working days
- FedEx International Priority/Express
1-2 working days
Customs & Taxes
- Duty 0 GBP
- Tax 0 GBP
Please note, that customs are free to change these limits and can work with their own assessment basis.
Our rates at a glance:
Shipping Cost Calculator
What are the total costs? How long does it take? What is the cheapest rate? Our Shipping costs calculator allows to estimate the time and shipping costs incurred when shipping your parcels from Germany in your country of destination (including DHL & FedEx charges):