myGermany Country Guide
Shop in Germany and ship to Malaysia
Overview International Shipping from Germany to Malaysia
From online shopping to doorstep delivery in Malaysia, we provide all relevant services to get your stuff from Germany shipped to Malaysia! Calculate upfront your shipping costs and delivery times, be informed about Malaysia‘s import regulations and use our currency converter to explore a stress-free shopping tour in Germany! Our amazing services have convinced clients in more then 200 countries.
We offer via FedEx and DHL: Economy & Express Shipping to Malaysia.
Our Services at a Glance for Malaysia
(click on them for more details)
The following commodities are prohibited into Malaysia:
- Articles bearing a reproduction of the coins, currency or bank notes of any country.
- Emblems and devices that are intended or are likely to be used in a manner prejudicial to the interest of the Federation or which would foster purposes prejudicial to the peace and welfare of Malaysia.
- Cocoa pods, rambutans, pulasan, longan, and nam-nam fruits from the Philippines and Indonesia.
- Indecent or obscene prints, paintings, photographs, books, cards, engravings, films (including unprocessed films), video tapes, laser discs, colour slides, computer diskettes and any other media or any other indecent or obscene articles.
- Piranha fish, Turtle eggs.
- Daggers and flick knives.
- Certain chemicals including sodium arsenite, crocidolite, Polybrominated Biphenyls, Poly- chlorinated Biphenyls, Poly- chlorinated Terphenyls and Tris (2,3-dibromopropyl) Phosphate
- Intoxicating liquors containing more than 3.46 milligrams per litre of lead.
- Broadcast receivers capable of receiving radio communication within the ranges (68-87) MHz and (108-174) MHz except those designed to receive meteorological broadcasts at spot frequencies (except those for the use of the telecommunication authorities).
- Pens, pencils and other articles resembling syringes.
- Cloth bearing the imprint or reproduction of any verses of the Quran
- Unprocessed coral material
We do not want to be associated with counterfeit goods and upon suspicion of such goods being imported, Customs will be informed. It is prohibited in many countries to introduce counterfeit goods and where proven the Customs authority will seize the goods and penalize the buyer.
- Expensive Watches
- CDs and DVDs
You can find more information here:
myGermany ships from Weimar, Germany to Malaysia with following methods:
- DHL PREMIUM
6-8 working days
- DHL Express
5-6 working days
- FedEx International Economy
6-8 working days
- FedEx International Priority/Express
4-5 working days
Customs & Taxes
- Duty 500 MYR
- Tax 0 MYR
Please note, that customs are free to change these limits and can work with their own assessment basis.
Our rates at a glance:
Shipping Cost Calculator
What are the total costs? How long does it take? What is the cheapest rate? Our Shipping costs calculator allows to estimate the time and shipping costs incurred when shipping your parcels from Germany in your country of destination (including DHL & FedEx charges):