myGermany Country Guide
Shop in Germany and ship to Puerto Rico
Overview International Shipping from Germany to Puerto Rico
From online shopping to doorstep delivery in Puerto Rico, we provide all relevant services to get your stuff from Germany shipped to Puerto Rico! Calculate upfront your shipping costs and delivery times, be informed about Puerto Rico‘s import regulations and use our currency converter to explore a stress-free shopping tour in Germany! Our amazing services have convinced clients in more then 200 countries.
We offer via FedEx and DHL: Economy & Express Shipping to Puerto Rico.
Our Services at a Glance for Puerto Rico
(click on them for more details)
The following items are prohibited into US/Puerto Rico by law:
- White phosphorus matches
- All pipes related to the use of illicit drugs such as ‘smoking pipes’ used as drug paraphernalia
- Immoral articles (as defined in 19CFR12.40) including films, pictures, writings, etc.
- Merchandise produced by convict, forced or indentured labor (as defined in 19CFR12.42)
- Counterfeit coins, stamps, currency or other monetary securities of any government and any plates, dies or apparatus used to create such counterfeits.
- Switchblade/Balisong/gravity/ballistic knives
- Merchandise from countries under US Sanction or embargo
- Articles containing dog or cat fur
- Certain foodstuffs and carpets of Iranian origin (this applies to personal and commercial use)
- Kinder Chocolate Eggs
- Petroleum or petroleum products of Syrian origin
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife (FWS) issued a Director’s Order announcing it will prohibit the import, export, and sale of elephant ivory, items made of rhinoceros horn, and other products made from protected species listed in the Endangered Species Act (ESA), with a few exceptions. Under this new order, ESA listed species are prohibited without an ESA permit except for those goods that qualify as an antique. Shipments of African elephant ivory, including antiques imported for commercial use are prohibited. In order to qualify as antique, the importer, exporter or seller must provide documentation that the goods are 100 years or older; have not been repaired or modified, were legally imported through an antique port, and were wholly made or containing part of an endgandered species. FWS also required documented proof of the species identification.
- Expensive Watches
- CDs and DVDs
You can find more information here:
myGermany ships from Weimar, Germany to Puerto Rico with following methods:
- DHL PREMIUM
7-8 working days
- DHL Express
5-6 working days
- FedEx International Economy
5-6 working days
- FedEx International Priority/Express
2-4 working days
Customs & Taxes
- Duty 0 USD
- Tax 0 USD
Please note, that customs are free to change these limits and can work with their own assessment basis.