myGermany Country Guide
Shop & Ship! Shop in Germany & Europe and ship to USA
Trusted International Shipping from Germany to USA
From online shopping to doorstep delivery in USA, we provide all relevant services to get your stuff from Germany & Europe shipped to US! What is the shipping rate? How long does it take? Calculate upfront your shipping costs and delivery times, be informed about USA`s import regulations and use our currency converter to explore a stress-free shopping tour in Germany & Europe! Our amazing forwarding services have convinced clients in more then 200 countries.
We offer via FedEx, DHL, DBSchenker, Dachser:
Economy, Express, Cargo & Freight (Air & Sea) Shipping to US.
Are you looking for the cheapest option to export container or cargo items from Germany or Europe?
Ship a car? Ship apartment contents? Ship a bike? Ship a horse? Ship furniture? etc. Check our special freight forwarding services too »
Our Forwarding Services at a Glance for USA
(click on them for more details)
The following commodities are prohibited into USA:
- White phosphorus matches
- All pipes related to the use of illicit drugs such as ‘smoking pipes’ used as drug
- Immoral articles (as defined in 19CFR12.40) including films, pictures, writings, etc.
- Merchandise produced by convict, forced or indentured labor (as defined in 19CFR12.42)
- Counterfeit coins, stamps, currency or other monetary securities of any government and any plates, dies or apparatus used to create such counterfeits.
- Switchblade/Balisong/gravity/ballistic knives
- Merchandise from countries under U.S. Sanction or embargo
- Articles containing dog or cat fur
- Certain foodstuffs and carpets of Iranian origin (this applies to personal and commercial use)
- Kinder Chocolate Eggs
- Petroleum or petroleum products of Syrian origin Importation of prescription drugs by an individual U.S. consumer for personal use is prohibited unless FDA approved. There are exceptions/restrictions: 1. prescription drugs, which are made in the U.S. and then exported, can only be returned to the U.S. manufacturer. 2. Under limited circumstances as defined and allowed by FDA regulations, a small quantity of a prescription drug for personal use might be eligible for import in which case the following minimum information and documentation must be included on the commercial invoice and accompany the shipment: a copy of a valid, written doctor’s prescription; complete name, address and phone number of the U.S. licensed treating physician, name and address of the drug manufacturer; form of medicine (tablets, capsules, liquid, etc); quantity; type of packaging; type of medical condition being treated; if the medication can be purchased in the U.S.; dosage and strength. Effective August 3, 2007 commercial shipments of live pigs, swine meat and by-products from the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) are prohibited and will be refused entry and must be destroyed or exported.
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife (FWS) issued a Director’s Order announcing it will prohibit the import, export, and sale of elephant ivory, items made of rhinoceros horn, and other products made from protected species listed in the Endangered Species Act (ESA), with a few exceptions. Under this new order, ESA listed species are prohibited without an ESA permit except for those goods that qualify as an antique. Shipments of African elephant ivory, including antiques imported for commercial use are prohibited. In order to qualify as antique, the importer, exporter or seller must provide documentation that the goods are 100 years or older; have not been repaired or modified, were legally imported through an antique port, and were wholly made or containing part of an endgandered species. FWS also required documented proof of the species identification.
We do not want to be associated with counterfeit goods and upon suspicion of such goods being imported, Customs will be informed. It is prohibited in many countries to introduce counterfeit goods and where proven the Customs authority will seize the goods and penalize the buyer.
- Expensive Watches
- CDs and DVDs
You can find more information here:
myGermany ships from Germany to USA with following methods. How long does it take?
- DHL PREMIUM
6 working days
- DHL Express
5-6 working days
- FedEx International Economy
3-4 working days
- FedEx International Priority/Express
2-3 working days
Please be aware that different times can be applied if you use our freight & cargo forwarding solutions (e.g. you want us to ship a container, or a vehicle/car, appartment contents, furniture, bikes etc.).
Customs & Taxes
USA has determined an upper value limit or allowance which means that they are exempt from customs duties or tax (de minimis threshold). The limits are:
- Duty 800 USD
- Tax800 USD
Please note, that customs are free to change these limits and can work with their own assessment basis.
Our rates at a glance:
Shipping Cost Calculator
What are the total costs? How long does it take? What is the cheapest rate? Our Shipping costs calculator allows to estimate the time and shipping costs incurred when shipping your parcels from Germany in your country of destination (including DHL & FedEx charges):