Can I order food? Nutrition? Spoilage Shipments? Preserved Products? Prior Notice Note FDA? -
Select Page

Food is in general allowed as long as it cannot spoil on its trip. So we ship packed/vacuum-packed packed items, cans, closed glasses, bottles (alcohol only up to 70%) etc.

In certain countries food may be prohibited, please check our summary » or here for detailed information » or contact

FDA in US:

You may need to fill a FDA Prior Notice Note before importing the goods: (filling form)

If you are not able to fill the form yourself, let myGermany help.
Alternatively, please send us the following information in english language

•        The manufacturer’s name and address
•        The Manufacturer’s FDA registration number
•        The specification of content in g / l or mg / ml
•        The type of protective packaging (e.g. plastic vial, glass bottle, etc.)

Pin It on Pinterest