Do I need to request a special invoice from the original seller / vendor for the forwarding process? Or will myGermany issue the required documents for the customs? -
Select Page

You must not request a special invoice. In order to send goods to a foreign country, certain formal requirements for the exporting country (export declaration), as well as for the importing country (proforma invoice) must be met. myGermany handles the creation of the necessary paperwork. Therefore it is important that you provide us with the goods description when you bought the items yourself (meaning you have not used our Concierge Service). You can do this in the customer’s account in myOrders in the Expected Items Box.

Pin It on Pinterest