All claims (loss or damage) must be communicated within 20 days after receipt. We fully support you, actually we prepare the claim form for you. Loss, damage and delay claims can be made via eMail, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mind, if you notice a damage, take pictures of the damaged inner & out package, of the damage, and also provide us with proof of value.
Please provide following information:
- description of item, describe damage to contents
- value of damaged item
- is it repairable?
- AWB number / tracking number
- myGermany order number
- was the outer packaging obviously damaged when receiving? (please provide pics), describe damage to outer packaging
- was the inner packaging damaged? (please provide pics), describe inner packaging damage
- have you spoken / notified the logistic driver?
- proof of value / or purchase / any document stating your ownership and the value
- please provide pictures from inner and outer packaging as well as from item – important: pics need to reflect the damage to the package
Please note that there are restrictions in insurance coverage for certain goods. Insured is the value of the item. Transportation costs are insured to a certain extend only: rates of our carrier partners are covered, our additional services and material, which are added on top of partners shipping rates are not covered. If the damage has clearly been caused by third parties, myGermany cannot be liable for the compensation of item, shipping rates partners and our services).
Please take a look here: Terms & Conditions