Food in general is allowed as long as it cannot spoil on its trip. So we ship packed/vacuum-packed items, cans, closed glasses, bottles (alcohol only up to 70%), etc.
In certain countries food may be prohibited, please check our summary » or contact [email protected]
FDA in the US:
You may need to fill out an FDA Prior Notice Note before importing the goods:
If you are not able to fill the form yourself, let myGermany help.
Alternatively, please send us the following information in the English language
•       The manufacturer’s name and address
•       The Manufacturer’s FDA registration number
•       The specification of content in g / l or mg/ml
•       The type of protective packaging (e.g. plastic vial, glass bottle, etc.)